1. Hello Romina, which language are you teaching at Bonjour Toowoomba?
I am teaching Persian (Farsi).
2. How do you organise your classes?
I always create some materials and manage my time according to them.
3. What’s your best language learning tip?
Watching movies and videos are best language learning tip for me.
4. Why do you like working at Bonjour Toowoomba?
I would like to be a mathematics teacher in the future, so working at Bonjour can be a good experience for me. Also, at Bonjour there are different teachers with different languages and cultures. I like to work with them and learn new things from them.
5. Could you share some information about your country?
Iran is a beautiful and touristic country. Because Iran has an old culture, there are many historical places. Also, Iran has cultural diversity, so there are various foods.
7. What’s your favourite expression in your language? Can you explain?
""I rubbed soap on my stomach (delamo sabun zadam). It means I got my hopes up [ and was ultimately let down].
8. If you had to live on a desert island, what would you bring with you?
I will bring some funny people. :)